Check before you go - UPDATE #2

April 8, 2020

Due to ongoing efforts to contain the spread of the coronavirus, SVRC board will discuss canceling/moving online further meetings/open hours/classes/exams until further notice. This will be discussed at our board meeting March 18th which will be held via WebEx. 

The scheduled meetings of the "on-air" GENERAL and EXTRA license classes have been concluded.  We are currently waiting to see how the Covid-19 plays out to determine future license testing dates.  Watch this space.

While no cases of COVID-19 have been identified in our group, our primary concern is the health and safety of our community.  We are joining other Illinois organizations in taking this precautionary measure where public gatherings are planned.  

Please return here for future updates.


Join Sangamon Valley Radio Club

Support SVRC by joining today.

Join Now