April 8, 2020
Due to ongoing efforts to contain the spread of the coronavirus, SVRC board will discuss canceling/moving online further meetings/open hours/classes/exams until further notice. This will be discussed at our board meeting March 18th which will be held via WebEx.
The scheduled meetings of the "on-air" GENERAL and EXTRA license classes have been concluded. We are currently waiting to see how the Covid-19 plays out to determine future license testing dates. Watch this space.